Monday, September 19, 2011

Little things...

I'm really enjoying working on the shop at the moment. Thank you so much to all of my wonderful customers - every sale feels just as good as the first :)

The problem with being on Etsy so much...is that you discover fabulous things that turn you into a drooling puddle of want.

These are some of the things I'm loving, wanting and erm...buying!

Prints by Hidenseek:






















Original watercolour drawings by KarKarStyle


I bought a few of these...they are adorable - and so reasonably priced!

And a Tokissi bunny - I think they are so sweet!

I still haven't opened my Bohemian Peace. What is wrong with me?! I need to set aside some Blythe time really soon.

1 comment:

  1. Not to be a total downer :( but KarKarStyle is making Nara knockoffs, I would hesitate to support them.

    ReplyDelete