Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ooh La La - Lingerie!



I know they aren't the most glamorous of clothes, but I think that knickers are necessary, even for dolls!

Actually, I hadn't even thought that much about it until someone on one of the forums was complaining about how their dolls kept arriving completely naked. I wonder what on earth people do with all the spare undies - it's not like you need to change them on a regular basis! I can just see a room full of little white knickers at places like Blythe Plus who sell all their dolls nakie. Not really much point in keeping them in my opinion, and as far as I know they don't seem to sell them seperately either, so why don't they just leave them on the dolls?

Then I got to thinking about doll undies and that yes, it was kind of annoying that my factory girls didn't have any so I had a look on Etsy and couldn't find any that I really liked. I just wanted plain ones, no lace, no frilly bits and there were none available.

So, here is the result of an afternoon playing with dolly pants. May I say, that these are bloody fiddly to make! These are my second pair, and I can still see some room for improvement (scuse the untidy thread ends - didn't notice them when I took the photo!), but they aren't too bad considering the tiny-ness of them. I think they are a smidgeon big, but it's a start! I'm thinking of adding knickers to the shop, once I'm completely happy with them. I wonder if anyone will buy them?

No comments:

Post a Comment