Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The rumours....weren't true


For a while now the Blythe community has been buzzing about the release of Simply Vanilla and Simply Chocolate this month, hoping and praying that Chocolate will be the fabled dark skinned Blythe.

Well sorry folks, but she's not. She's another creamy skinned caucasian type Blythe.

Actually I feel a bit sorry for this girl, as imo, she's really kinda cute. Not drop dead gorgeous "Oh I must have her" cute, but cute all the same. I wonder if the disappointment that she wasn't black will affect her sales?

Meanwhile, the illustrations of Vanilla look amazing and I'm very interested to see what she looks like in person. I don't have a really light haired Blythe yet...And I do like bangs!

1 comment:

  1. Augh! Same! I am in love with all Blythes dark-haired, but I am hoping to add a blonde soon and I prefer bangs (or, you know, a side-part blonde Kenner would be okay too...) My plan was to get another cheap doll to reroot and make-over with Black mohair...but I find myself leaning toward a Mademoiselle Rosebud as of late...

    ReplyDelete