Friday, May 7, 2010


The scalp was dry today, and since I've taken Ashling apart in a frenzy last night ans sand matted her and because I was too lazy to put her together for the photo, I just plonked it on top of Jonesy. It does not fit at all - but you can get a better idea of how it is looking now compared to when I first got it.

I've since read that once a curly scalp has been washed you shouldn't try to brush it or it will frizz, naturally I brushed it as soon as it was dry so it doesn't look as good as it initially did (it's been brushed in the pic) - but it's still much better than it was. I have read about another method of treating hair so I'm going to try that out tonight. It's a bit more time consuming, but the results looked well worth the effort.

My eye chips arrived from We Play With Dolls today (super fast!!), I now wish that I had ordered the foils to go with them, but I'm too cheap to order just those and pay for postage twice, so will have to wait until next time. I was shocked at how easy it was to remove the chips. Every pair came out on the first try!

No comments:

Post a Comment