Saturday, March 27, 2010

Etsy Coraline goodies




I'm having fun shopping for this Coraline clone. Just look at the goodness that is to be had on Etsy. These little "moushkas" are the cutest Coraline crafts that I've seen so far and I think that Jonesy (Frankie just didn't suit her anymore) might need one. The artist also makes the black cat. He has a wire amature so you can pose him.










These great critters are made by Etsy crafter anitabelcast and can be found here in her shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/anitabelcast

I'm also trying to think of a really cute pullring - I like the pendant from this necklace.



Also up for consideration is own version of the button skeleton key...but am not really sure how to go about it. I'm going to a craft expo over the weekend and I'm hoping to find a nice key charm to play with. We'll see.

Although not at all Blythe related, I could not finish this post without including this amazing doll pattern from Sew Lolita for the beautifully dressed "Little Me" poppet of Coraline. I am wondering if the raincoat would fit Jonesy - the poppet is 11 inches tall, so it's a definite possibility.

The pattern also includes some ideas for how to make your own "little Me" as well and a photo of one that she's made. I personally love it, but I was firmly told by Miss B not to get any ideas of making one of her as she found it a bit scary (as opposed to the button-eyed clone??). I am toying with the idea of making one of myself for fun! Here's her Etsy shop, in case you feel the urge to make a Little Me too. http://www.etsy.com/shop/SewLolita




No comments:

Post a Comment